I provide therapy in Southwest Denver and Littleton, CO for adults who are looking to explore their ways of thinking, behaving, feeling, and relating. Starting from an early age, we develop patterns that help us navigate interactions with others, deal with life stressors, and overcome challenges. These patterns can be adaptive and protective, often leading to our biggest assets and sources of strength. However, there can come a time when they start to get in the way of feeling fulfilled and content in life and in relationships. Additionally, we can all experience specific events that disrupt and disorganize our lives to the point that we need support responding and reorienting in a healthy way. I offer a space to explore what may be coming up for you, whether a long-term pattern is getting in the way of fulfillment or something more specific has occurred or both. I help you identify what’s working and encourage curiosity to explore what’s not, why, and how to make any necessary changes.
I may be a good fit for you if you…
- Need support around social and/or romantic relationships
- Are experiencing mood challenges such as depression and anxiety
- Would like space to reflect on your own childhood and family dynamic
- Are having trouble managing overwhelming emotions
- Feel lonely, disconnected, or isolated
- Are dealing with the effects of chronic or acute trauma
- Experience symptoms of fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and/or autoimmune disorders
- Have needs specific to maternal mental health (pregnancy, postpartum, and/or processing your birth story)
- Need support during any stage of parenting (including fostering and adopting)
- Are dealing with life changes
Please call or email with questions about how I can help support you in individual therapy.